1. Project Kickoff – I usually start off each project with a brief phone call and questionnaire. I use this information to formulate a proposal and project plan.
2. Preliminary Design – Once I have a good idea of what you’re looking for, I’ll start building out a preliminary website design. This will include a complete home page design, colors and font choices, and the general site layout.
3. Revisions – After we build out your website we send it to you to make sure you’re happy with it. You can submit up to three rounds of revisions if you would like anything changed.
4. LAUNCH! – Once you are completely satisfied with your new website we will agree upon a launch date. Congrats!
5. Training / Updates – After your brand new site is live, I’ll schedule a training session to teach your business how to manage the Content Management System to make updates to your site. Don’t want to make the updates yourself? I can help with maintaining your site.
Your brand new website will be ready for launch within 4-6 weeks of the project start date.
Every web project is priced based on its individual needs and complexity. Most websites cost between $2500 – $4000. This includes three rounds of revisions, basic SEO implementation, and a training session to teach you how to use your new website.
The next step
Lets talk! Fill out the contact form below and I’ll reach out to schedule a brief phone call.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is essential for any business looking to increase their rankings on search engines, like Google. I offer SEO services on a month-to-month basis. Prices fluctuate based on your current search rankings and the level of local competition.
I offer a variety of copywriting services. From creating blog posts, to weekly newsletters, to press releases. We can arrange a monthly content plan or provide copywriting services as-needed.
I can create a beautiful new logo to accompany your website, along with other graphic design elements. This service is priced per project depending on the needs and complexity.